"Are you sick & tired of figuring out on how to get your own support ticket system installed and running on your own server?"

"Here's How You Can Quickly & Easily Set Up Your Own Support System That Will Always Deliver 100% Of Your Messages To Your Prospects & Customers"

"I'll Personally Show You Where To Get The Script For FREE And How I Install The Script And Get It Up Running In Less Than 30 Minutes"

This video coaching series come in the form of 8 videos that you view on your computer. I've included a full list for you here:

Video #1

In this video I'll walk you through where to get the free script, and then install it manually on your server. These include uploading of the script files using an ftp client and creating the MySQL database that is needed for this script to work.
Video Time: 12 min 27 sec

Video #2

In this video I'll walk you through the steps of uploading the script files using cPanel® File Manager, without the need to use a 3rd party ftp client.
Video Time: 8 min 21 sec

Video #3

In this video I'll briefly explain on the general overview of the admin area. This will be the area where you will configure the settings of your script.
Video Time : 10 min 37 sec

Video #4

In this video I'll walk you through working with the email settings in the admin area.
Video Time : 4 min 57 sec


Video #5

In this video I'll show you how to create the department, specify the number of staff and creating the help topics.
Video Time : 10 min 24 sec

Video #6

In this video I'll briefly explain on how to work with the knowledgebase section.
Video Time : 4 min 15 sec

Video #7

In this video I'll show you on how to change the logo on the header of the main page of the script.
Video Time : 7 min 59 sec

Video #8

In this video I'll show you on how to edit the main page of the support ticket system. This is where your prospects and customers will go to each time they want to open up a support ticket.
Video Time : 4 min 17 sec


That's Not a Joke! Get This
Amazing $99Package For...
$77 $67 $57 
only $47!

But, for your is FREE

    New Comments

    Recent free bonuses